Monday, August 10, 2009

Wizard Training Camp

Oh baby, oh baby! Finally! Time for camps! WOO HOO!

I've got to be honest. I've been waiting for camps pretty much since I took them last summer. I set an intention to volunteer at at least 2 this summer, had no idea how or where it was going to work out and when I got those confirmation emails I was estatic!

I had been to both of the other camp locations in Ellenville, NY and Sanger, CA, but had never experienced the 'highly recommended' Squamish, BC site. WOW! It's everything everyone talks about and then some. Set in the valley between glaciered mountains....what's not to be amazed by. The trees talk, the wind whispers....well maybe I'm giving a bit too much of the Wizard experience away here... :)

Although Kel had been to Wizard, I on the other hand had not. And I was ready to go right after I did Warrior last September! My intention for the camp was to have fun....and well let's just say I had a frickin riot! I loved every minute of Wizard! And I had the BEST band ever! Full of love and light...and crazy too! I heart them all. Connected Creators = CHAMPIONS! hehe

And there definitely was no better place to do it than Squamish. One word, Magical! It's amazing and beautiful. And it feels like home.

Needless to say, it was an amazing week!!!




Great energy, great people, great transformations...new friends, new family and new perceptions. And of course a whole lotta love!

Words are little in comparison to how I felt so read this post for a deeper look at my Wizard experience from the 'other' side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment