Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Return to OZ!!

So, since this is the best and easiest way to let everyone know about my Oz adventures, AND since I am traveling, it's the perfect time to get Lost on Purpose rolling again.

As you all may know already, I made it to MELBOURNE! YAY! It was a looooong day but well worth it. D cried a little when I arrived and I was greeted with warm hugs and of course a well needed bed. That sleep was sooo delightful and the shower this morning was heavenly. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

The flights went very well too. Only a little turbulence. But lots of snacks and meals and I got to watch Iron Man 2, Hot Tub Time Machine, and Wog Boys 2. Which is a really funny Aussie film. lol... The most daunting parts of my travels was the layovers in LA and Auckland. LA was about a 7 hour layover I think. And I was in Auckland for a whole day. GAH! Got there at 8am and left at 9pm. Had some good naps tho so I was happy.

As I'm typing this I feel as though I am on a plane right now and it's making me feel sick, so I'm gonna wrap this up. lol.

Some highlights of the trip:1. Saw a plane attendant putting a dog in the bottom of an airplane and before he put him in he gave it some water and was talking to it for about 5 minutes. Aww, it was nice to see.
2. Good looking men everywhere.
3. Saw some celebs at LAX. James King?, a Soapstar, and I think someone from 30Rock but wasn't quite sure.
And, 4. Security didn't take the popcorn that Nina gave me for Jay and D.

Um, that's about all I can think of right now....until next time!!!

LOVE to you all from Down Unda.
Katie ox

No comments:

Post a Comment