Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mind of Steel Heart of Gold

Ummmm..... There are absolutely no words to describe this week. It's a month passed as I'm writing this and I'm still saying "Really??? Did that ACTUALLY happen???"

Hahaha, ya it's hard to really put into words or even cohesive thoughts what Mind of Steel, Heart of Gold was for me. Possibly a culmination of everything I've learned starting a year ago! All I can say is that it was one of THE most amazing experiences of my life, and I am so proud of myself, my Dad, and my sister at how far we've come and how much we've changed..for the better of course! lol. I am so grateful...and to echo Kel, "I can't believe I actually did that!?!?!" ah! Great way to end our camp adventures in Squamish!

Much love to Soft Rock! Enjoy the video xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This definitely ROCKS!!! You two are AWESOME!!! What fun!!! What talent!!!! What creativity!!! What beauty!!! Yay!!!!

    I love the Soft Rock at the end [and I love that you put me on the cover!!!!!!]

    I think of you both often and wonder what you're up to (and occasionally get an update :) !) Hope you're headed back this way some day soon...the ocean, the North Shore mountains and Cupcakes are wondering where you are!!!!

    Lots of love,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete