Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Never Know What You Might Pick Up Along the Way!

I spent last week at Guerilla Business School reuniting with lots of great friends...well really, they're like family! It was so amazing to see everyone again and to meet lots of new people.

It's interesting because everyone wants to know what you 'do' for a living. I said I was travelling....well it's the truth. I did a lot of 'marketing' of the blog because people were interested. And then there was Levi. He just came up and asked if he could come along up to San Francisco! I said 'why not!'

Levi is a VERY energetic young guy. That may be a slight understatement!!! My initial thoughts.... "Well he'll certainly add a new twist to the road trip! An element of surprise for sure!"

It's been a good stay in LA. As odd as it is to say this, being with my lil Peaks family at an actual event was a bit of respite from the road trip. I'm a bit more rejuvinated and excited to set out again. GBS was a week of AMAZING learning, way too much to drink and not enough sleep. Who knew exhaustion was beneficial? haha, I'm sure.

Funny how playing can rejuvenate you to do what you really want to do!

Thanks for all the fun guys! Can't wait to see you all again.

And adventures with Levi begins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment